Now is the time to take action and come along and see if you would like to become a member of Felling Male Voice Choir! Why should I consider taking action?
If you are a singer or enjoy singing, then it’s an opportunity to harness and share your talents!
Felling Male Voice Choir are approaching their Centenary in 2020 and have been leaders in maintaining and promoting the traditions of male voice singing in the North East of England. The Choir also has a great reputation throughout the UK and across Europe.
We sing a wide and varied selection of music and have recorded some excellent albums.
are a great bunch of guys at Felling Male Voice Choir and are always keen to
welcome new members. Anybody who has any doubts about why they should not join
should could consider:
1. It’s fun!,
2. For the social, friendly atmosphere
3. Singing is good for your health
4. For the wide range of music
5. We’re the best male choir in the North East!
6. For the concerts across the region and throughout the UK
7. For the opportunities to sing with other choirs, major bands and professional soloists
8. For the choir’s “away” weekends involving wives and partners
would like to invite you to come along to one of our rehearsals and meet us,
then see if you would like to join.
We hold rehearsals on a Friday evening between 7.00 and 9.30pm at Felling Methodist Church Hall, Coldwell Lane, Gateshead, NE10 9HH. If you would like a chat in advance, then contact Mick McCabe at [email protected]
The alternative is to come along to one of our concerts and see if it is something that you would enjoy!